St. Patrick’s Day writing prompts
*Write 3 wishes you would like to come true.
* A leprechaun granted me a wish……
* I have a friend who is a leprechaun. Let me tell you all about him…..
* Acrostic poem- using the word clover, shamrock, leprechaun, or Irish
* If I found a pot of gold…..
* This is what happened the day I found a four-leaf clover…..
* One morning, I woke up and found that everything had turned green!
* If I were a leprechaun…..
*At the end of the rainbow, there wasn’t a pot of gold. Instead there was……
*This is the story of a magical rainbow…..
*Write a story from a leprechaun’s point of view ( a trick that he played on someone or getting caught and trying to escape)
*Write about someone special in your life and why you are lucky to have him/her in your life.
* How would you catch a leprechaun that you found?
* Write a list of all the green things you can think of.
*Design a leprechaun’s home (on paper, with toothpicks, with various building materials). Then write a descriptive paragraph about his home.