By Christina Stanley-Salerno
- 2 ¼ cups water
- 2 large (6 ounce) packages of orange flavored gelatin dessert (such as Jello brand)
- ghost-shaped cookie cutter
- Empty Jell-o packages into a large bowl.
- Pour water into a medium sized saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Carefully pour boiling water into the gelatin mix and stir until dissolved (about 2 minutes).
- Pour mixture into a 13×9-inch cake pan. Refrigerate for 2 ½ – 3 hours or until completely firm.
- Using a 2-inch ghost shaped cookie cutter, cut out 14 ghosts. Place on a platter and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Use real fruit juice to make your Jigglys. Simply follow the method above using use 4 envelopes of Knox Unflavored Gelatin and 4 cups of your favorite fruit juice. Heat the juice , combine with gelatin, refrigerate until firm and cut.