Apple Juice Jigglers- recipe for a classroom snack
Apple Juice Jigglers(makes 45 cubes)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1- 1/2 tablespoons unflavored gelatin
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 6-ounce can of frozen apple juice concentrate
- Very lightly coat a 9″ x 5″ loaf pan.
- Soften gelatin in water in a saucepan for 5 minutes.
- Heat over low heat, stirring constantly until gelatin dissolves. Remove from heat.
- Add frozen apple juice concentrate; mix well. Pour into pan.
- Cover and refrigerate. Chill until set, about 2-3 hours.
- Cut into one inch cubes and serve as a snack.