2 shades of pink paint
1. fold your piece of pink cardstock in half and cut out a dance suit shape. Unfold it and your dance suit will be completely symmetrical.
2. cut a piece of pink ribbon and glue it on your body suit at the waist, folding and gluing the ends on the back side.
3. glue your dance suit on your piece of canvas
4. using your lighter shade of pink paint, stamp your child’s palm 4 times to make a tutu shape on the bottom half of the body suit
5. using your darker shade of pink paint, stamp your child’s palm 2 times to create a fuller tutu
6. cut a piece of ribbon and tie it in a bow and glue it to the ribbon on the bodysuit.
7. display your beautiful masterpiece.